Who is responsible for maintenance of township roads?
There are approximately 87 miles of Township maintained roads, and approximately 30.23 miles of PennDOT maintained roads in Lower Saucon Township. If you want to report a problem on a PennDOT road, please contact 1-800-FIX-ROAD (800-349-7623).
The following are roads maintained by PennDOT:
- Route 378
- Route 412
- Lower Saucon Road between Easton Road and Williams Township Line
- Seidersville Road from Hickory Hill Road west to the Salisbury Township Line
- Easton Road from Cherry Lane to Williams Township Line
- Riverside Drive between Shimersville and Redington Roads
- Friedensville Road between Bingen Road and Hellertown Line
- Hickory Hill Road between Seidersville and Friedensville Roads
- Applebutter Road between Lower Saucon and Shimersville Roads
- Bingen Road between Black River and Friedensville Roads
- Black River Road between Route 378 and Bingen Road
- Redington Road between Lower Saucon Road and Riverside Drive
- Flint Hill Road between Route 412 and Springfield Township Line
If there are fallen trees in the Township ROW?
During office hours call 610-865-3291.
During non-office hours call non-emergency at 610-759-2200.
If your mailbox was damaged from a snow plow?
If street signs need replacement / have fallen down?
If there are streetlight outages?
How does Lower Saucon maintain township roads?
If you find a dead deer on the roadway/side of the road?
Call the Game Commission at 610-926-3136