Public Works - Road Maintenance Schedule
2018 Sweeper Schedule
Please be advised that the Public Works Department will begin its annual spring cleanup of streets from winter snow removal operations on April 16, 2018. The sweeping process usually takes about 2 months to complete.
The sweeping order is based on all the areas within the Township and are rotated annually to insure equality for all of the residents of the Township.
Please check back to see the progress in the weekly schedule. As each road is swept, they will be crossed off the list. Click
here to see the schedule.
Public Works - 2018 Road List
Below is the tentative 2018 major road schedule for the Lower Saucon Public Works Department. Please be advised that this schedule may change during the year to take into account loss time due to weather, other projects, budgetary restraints, and condition changes of roads.
Public Works will be applying a surface treatment (oil and chip) to the following roads:
- Drifting Drive between Wassergass Road and County Line Road
- Hafler Road entire length
- Broadhead Court entire length
- Fire Lane starting at the Salisbury Twp. line for a distance of 1,060 feet
- Black River Road starting at Upper Saucon Twp. line to Saucon Valley Meadows
- Black River Road between Fire Lane and Wydnor Lane
- Ringhoffer Road between Easton Road and the City of Bethlehem line
- Lower Saucon Road between Banko Lane and Silver Creek Road
- North Drive between Woodland Drive and Quarter Mile Road
- Quarter Mile Road between North Drive and Sunderland Drive
- Silver Creek Road between 2295 and 2266
- Silver Creek Road starting at 2478 for a distance of 1,000 feet
- Fawn Lane entire length
- Collins Avenue entire length
- Merryweather Drive starting at Bingen Road to start of newer section.
Public Works will overlay "blacktop" on the following roads:
- Old Philadelphia Pike between Route 378 and Seidersville Road
- Apple Street starting at Mockingbirdhill Road for a distance of 4,850 feet
Public Work will first apply a surface treatment (oil and chip) and when completed will overlay “blacktop” the following roads:
- Crestline Drive starting at Lower Saucon Road for a distance of 2,300 feet
- Reading Drive between Route 412 and Creek View Road
- Springtown Hill Road starting below Hill Drive for a distance of 2,100 feet
- Lower Saucon Road between Wassergass Road and Apple Street
- Seidersville Road between Hickory Hill Road and Mountain Drive South
- Wassergass Road between Kally Ridge Road and Drifting Drive
- Banko Lane between addresses 2608 and 2618
- Schwab Avenue between Ivywood Avenue and Adams Avenue